Hungry Mind , Blog about everything in IT - C#, Java, C++, .NET, Windows, WinAPI, ...

C++ SOAP Client

Мне было интересно - а чем и как пишут proxy-классы для Web-служб на C++?! Я раньше наткнулся на интересную C++ библиотеку gSOAP и больше ничего подобного не встречал.

Оказалось, в Visual Studio 2005 есть встроенная возможность генерировать проксяки через Add Web Reference для C++, правда нужен ATL проект. Не порадовала куча ограничений на WSDL, т.е. будет работать только с простейшими службами.

Порадовало сравнение производительности gSOAP VS Apache Axis.

9 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

This info is invaluable. When can I find out more?



Here is my blog ... cheap online backup
My web site ; cheap online backup

Анонимный комментирует...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I liked this
post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

My blog: unlimited online backup
My web blog :: online backup server

Анонимный комментирует...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I liked this post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Here is my site ... unlimited online backup
Also see my web site :: free online backup

Анонимный комментирует...

This article offers clear idea for the new people of
blogging, that actually how to do running a blog.


Visit my homepage online backup reviews
my website: online backup service

Анонимный комментирует...

Fastidious response in return of this matter with solid arguments and describing
the whole thing on the topic of that.

Here is my website; insomnia poems
Visit my web-site - insomnia book

Анонимный комментирует...

Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting
to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

My website; insomnia weed
Here is my page : insomnia hypnosis

Анонимный комментирует...

I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I really
enjoyed the usual info a person provide
on your visitors? Is going to be back frequently to check out new posts

Take a look at my web-site; cheap online backup
My web site: online backup reviews

Rakesh S комментирует...

Thanku for sharing about this soap client..
Big data training .All the basic and get the full knowledge of hadoop.
Big data training


vignes комментирует...

The sharing this way of blog post looks was really amazing. Selenium Training in Chennai I agree that selenium automation IT right now and it one the best future platform to yours confidence level working style.
Selenium Training in Chennai

Отправить комментарий

Copyright 2007-2011 Chabster